#MasterAPose in March
Yoga for Life is getting in on the March Madness fun with a Level-Up-Your-Practice Challenge!
Starting March 1, come to the studio to share your practice with the community. You'll earn a sticker for each class you attend. We're hoping to encourage you to get on your mat a little more often.
Our overall motivation, however, isn't just to get you thinking more seriously about your practice. It's about transformation and achieving new goals. That's why we're offering three additional stickers to anyone who can #masterapose within the month.
By now you're probably wondering what you're going to get for all your hard work. Fair question! The top three participants will get a one-on-one session with a participating teacher. The top 15 winners (including the top three) will get to attend a private Universal Yoga Mandala class led by Universal Yoga teacher Raj Patra on Saturday, March 31 and 12 pm.
Here's how it works:
- Come to the studio and tell your teacher you'd like to participate in the challenge.
- From there, we'll take a Polaroid picture of you in a pose. If you're working toward mastering a pose this month, show us the "before" pose. Each time you attend, you class, you'll get a sticker that you can put next to your name/photo on our tracking chart. Earn your first sticker by showing up and signing up. Earn an additional sticker each time you come to class.
- If you master your pose before the end of the month, show a teacher so he or she can take another Polaroid of your transformation. Then collect your three extra stickers like a champ.
- Track your progress during the month by using #masterapose on social media and tagging @yogaforlifepdx. For every three original social media posts (reposting from Instagram to Facebook counts as one original post), you earn an extra sticker. Be sure to show your posts to a teacher to get credit for your work. Our teachers are happy to help you capture photos for your posts, so don't hesitate to ask.
- Rack up your stickers and reap the rewards of your hard work. We'll announce the winners on March 29th, so the top 15 participants can prepare for the special class on the 31st.
Best of luck, yogis. We look forward to seeing your amazing progress!