10 Classes for $20
Yes, that's two dollars per class for your first 10 classes with three full weeks to use them. If you're new to Yoga for Life, or relatively new to yoga, this deal is an excuse-killer! Most of our classes are for all levels. Simply enroll, pick a class and show up.
2 Months for $70
If you're new to Yoga for Life and already know how awesome yoga feels, grab this introductory deal instead. At only $35 per month for two months, we challenge you to find a better deal. Congratulations, you're about to make an amazing decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
I've never been to Hot Yoga for Life before. How do I get started?
Welcome to an inspiring community of teachers, yogis and friends!
Here’s how to get started:
1. Check the schedule here. Choose your desired class time.
2. Arrive early. Please come 20 minutes prior to the start time to complete a new-student registration form. You’ll also need a valid ID. There’s no need to preregister or reserve a spot online, but you can. We now have a Yoga for Life PDX app (available for iPhone and Android) that will enable you to schedule your classes ahead of time (and keep you accountable).
3. Come prepared. Bring a mat, towel and water. It’s up to 105 degrees in the studio (check the schedule for which classes are heated), and you will sweat. Mats and water are available for $2 each. We do have showers, so if you’d like to shower off after class, please bring an additional towel. Sorry, but we do not rent mats.
4. Come hydrated. Nothing beats pure water to stay hydrated. Please drinking an appropriate amount of water the day before, the day of and the day after your hot yoga class.
How does the 10 classes for $20 work?
It’s simple: pay only $20 on your first visit and get 10 classes! Yes, that’s $2 per class.
Our introductory offer is so low because we want you to take more than a class or two with us. Taking multiple classes at our studios offers you the opportunity to adjust to the heat, get to know our teachers and experience our incredible student community.
10-for-$20 or 2-Months-for-$70 Intro Offer Details:
- You can choose one of the two offers but not both (see below for details).
- If you start with 10-for-$20, but change your mind, you can transfer to 2-months-for-$70 offer.
- This is a one-time introductory offer for new local residents with valid ID.
- The 10 intro classes must be used within three weeks of your first class.
- Unfortunately, we do not roll over unused classes from the 10-for-$20 intro offer.
- We also cannot pause or transfer the 10-for-$20 intro offer.